Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chapter IV : Vignette : Privacy concerns abound with new IRS sytems

1.) What information about you is being held, who is holding it, and what is this information being used for? 

Information Privacy is the combination of communication privacy and data privacy.The information about me is being held by my parents. And this information being used for many years , it can enter me in different schools , it can hire me for a future job ,  and so on. This information about my self is being used for my identifications and my identity.

2.) What measures are being taken to safeguard this information, and what happens if it is inadvertently disclosed or deliberately stolen ?

In this present days there are many perpetrators that are interested to our identities or privacy. And we should be aware of it. When using social networking sites we should not put all out information if we don't want the identity thieves got all the information about ourselves. If my birth certificate will be stolen or lost. I should prefer to go to the National Statistics Office and report to them that my Birth certificate is lost.  

No comments:

Post a Comment